ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wildbegonia
Regular MemberPosts: 432Gear list
Like?
Absentee Challenge Host
Mar 11, 2012

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give any idea as where to address this problem. I was uploading a photo into a challenge Abstract Architecture (there was a spot left). Usually if the challenge is full you can not upload the photo into the challenge because a red banner prevents you from doing it. So, I uploaded the photo and just by the time of singnig out I get an error message preventing me from doing it. I sent a message to Feedback DPR and I send a message to the Host on the 9th, today is the 11th, other entries went in, but the Host is nowhere to be found. Here is the tread of messages I sent to him/her:

-- hide signature --

Mar 11, 2012 10:56:53

Can you please answer me back? I had sent these e-mails stating a problem on March 9th; after completely loading a photo into a challenge, just at the point of signing out, I got ram with a messsage stating a problem, and I was not able t only to see that there are other entries passing me by.

Mar 9, 2012 18:14:21

Please, I am not sure this is going to be resolved since I got no answer from anyone. If otherwise, I will not have access to a computer for the next 6hrs. I would like to know if DPR can reloaded it from my gallery (last entry Bilbao 2007) if, and only if, this is solve and if my request is legal.
Thank you so much.

Mar 9, 2012 15:37:11
i was uploading right after this entry:
http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=593595&View=NewFirst&Rows=4

Mar 9, 2012 13:26:00
Abstract Architecture:

If you check, it even went twice into my gallery.

Mar 9, 2012 13:24:16
Hi,

Can you help me? I was completing an entry and at the end after uploading I get this mesange, right after I was signing out.

An error occurred when communicating with dpreview.com galleries service. We apologise for the inconvenience. If you wish to contact us, please use the feedback form.
Request ID:
36943650-4474-4b7f-9e6a-7a2477ae9843
64: Challenge has reached its entry limit.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow