m583 AF assist light not working?

Started Mar 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
z00min
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Re: What were you thinking?
In reply to Billx08, Mar 10, 2012

Wow dude... Could you have confused this forum with Gizmodo comments? Your tone is the most unhelpful and is usually found there, not on DPReview.

That said, I did get what you said - a barrage of generalizations not founded in any particular source of information about this specific camera model.

I AM relying on the manual that came WITH the camera.

Thanks for your input though.

Billx08 wrote:

No.                     It.     Was.     Not.     Intended.     To.     Have.     It.

Since you couldn't comprehend my last reply, see if you can find someone that will be kind enough to explain it to you.

Besides calling tech support, is there a better way to bring this to Kodak's attention?

You could take out a full page ad in Rochester NY's Democrat & Chronicle, or get a job within Kodak where you might find a sympathetic ear. But even if you brought it to Kodak's attention, do you think that there's a snowball's chance that this company that is now for all intents and purposes no longer a camera company will do anything more than giggle at your request? At least the m583 is only slightly over a year old and you just got yours, so Kodak should still have parts if yours needs warranty servicing.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow