A statement from Rush L

Started Mar 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
bikinchris
Forum ProPosts: 14,231Gear list
Like?
Re: A statement from Rush L
In reply to SonyA77, Mar 10, 2012

I beleive Roman Catholics already for the most part voted against Obama in the last election. They are a one issue voting block. Anti abortion or birth control. Nothing else matter to them. Not the economy, not security, not jobs, not anything else. ONLY Abortion, He never had them to begin with. Trying to appease them woudln't have worked anyway. Why try?

SonyA77 wrote:

successful, how? now, that Obama just woke up a sleeping giant - 77 million Roman Catholic voters.

"Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan told Roman Catholics on Saturday that in an era when the church was fighting the government on several fronts, they needed to make their voices heard more clearly in the political sphere."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/04/nyregion/cardinal-timothy-m-dolan-urges-catholics-to-become-more-politically-active.html

"Cardinal Timothy Dolan called on Roman Catholic worshippers Saturday to become more involved in politics as the church stands against the government in what he called a "freedom of religion battle," as he spoke about the recent controversy involving contraceptive coverage."

http://www.masslive.com/talk/index.ssf/2012/03/new_york_cardinal_timothy_dola.html

mamallama wrote:

SonyA77 wrote:

I read it and she did not name a single person. Anyone can invent those stories to meet her agenda but she had no hesitation to name 3 Republican Senators.

I think she was testifying under oath.

I guess you haven't read the transcript! NO NAMES of victims!

This what all planned. Obama making the announcements 3-5 weeks, they expected a big backlash from the Catholic and other religious institutions so they prepared Sandra ahead of time for this hearing!

You are making all this up. But if that was Obama's idea and plan, he was smart, brilliant and successful. The Republicans are under fire and Rush is on the run. How much more successful can you get?

-- hide signature --

Good cyclists are:
Visible, Predictable, Alert, Assertive and Courteous

They also use the five layers of protection available.
Layer 1: Control your bike (Don't fall or collide with others)
Layer 2: Follow the rules (Don't be the cause of traffic crashes)
Layer 3: Use Lane position (Discourage other drivers mistakes)
Layer 4: Hazard Avoidance (Avoid other drivers mistakes and road hazards)
Layer 5: Utilize passive protection (Use protection when all else fails)

Chris, Broussard, LA

bikinchris's gear list:bikinchris's gear list
Nikon D2H Nikon D3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED-IF VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow