Started Mar 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
painterdude
Senior MemberPosts: 2,785Gear list
Like?
just wondering
Mar 9, 2012

and hoping that I am dead wrong and the HS30 will eventually prove me so .....BUT..I am beginning to have a feeling ..that ..Fuji cannot produce cameras that truly best in significant ways (ie IQ) their older makes..at least the ones I am interested in. (Dooh)

Its looking like the S100fs is the best they have made ..and ya even my old beat up S200EXR ..is looking like a pretty fine offering..shoulders above most everything else since..

Its all kindah sad. What is worse is the fact that I do not see much better coming out of other companies. Like who in their right mind thought they could take the Nikon P500 and give it MORE zoom ..so its now the P510 with 42X optical zoom..on the same sensor!!!!!???!!! I rejected that camera out of hand when I first saw and tested it re lousey IQ. I can't imagine how bad it is now.

Is it safe to say that companies marketing to the bridge,super zoomer and p&s crowd , are now running on pure marketing lies to sell them . Bolstering their new cameras as better when where it counts IQ ...they are not?
argh..
g

http://skylightvistas.weebly.com/index.html

painterdude's gear list:painterdude's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Nikon D90 Nikon D800E
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs FujiFilm FinePix S200EXR (FinePix S205EXR) Nikon Coolpix P500 Nikon Coolpix P510
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow