ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
simon2901
Regular MemberPosts: 123
Like?
Sony nex 7 and 35 equivilent lenses
Mar 9, 2012

Hello everybody

I got a couple of questions that i would love having answered, first a presentation of my current situation:

I am currently shooting a M8 and a M6 but i got a really good offer trading the M8 for a sony nex7 + allot of money my way, and i am thinking that it might be a good switch since i shoot the M6 most of the time. My current concern is that i wont get good results with rangefinder lenses on the nex7

I really DON'T want sony af lenses, so that is out of the question), also i have no interest in sony nex 5n

My nr 1 concern is that i wont be able to have infinity focus locked at the right place, since the adapters i have used before for mirrorless cameras have been like that. In other words i wanna be able to set a 21mm lens to infinity and get infinity, not past infinity. I was thinking that some of the more expensive adapters might be able to get that job done? would love all experiences an advice's

Any other experience with small adapted lenses on the sony nex 7 is very welcomed!

Thank you for your time!

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow