OT: iPad 3 looking interesting...

Started Mar 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Miguel Teotonio
Regular MemberPosts: 267Gear list
Like?
Re: OT: iPad 3 looking interesting...
In reply to localnet, Mar 9, 2012

I don't think it's an iPad3 it's more like an iPad 2S.
Apple calls it "the new iPad".
Do you agree?

localnet wrote:

The new iPad is being unveiled as I type. Myself, I have been looking at the 11" Macbook Air for its portability due to my current work and living conditions up here in the ND oil patch. But, the new iPad with the new iPhoto version out today, looks like it may check the majority of my boxes other than storage. The new iPad can handle up to 19mb photos and has all of the basic PP actions that I would normally use. Then throw in the new retina screen, with some outrageous resolution...

From the stage: Photo Journals: lets you create ha collection of highlighted photos. Ones with captions or favorites get larger placement, but you can edit them to make them bigger or change order. Add notes and text; even uses EXIF photo data. Map with geotags and even a weather icon to tell you what conditions were like that day.

Read more: http://www.electronista.com/live/#ixzz1oSd2epi1

Looks like a very handy gadget in my book to pair with my soon to be delivered E-M5. Any thoughts?

Mike

-- hide signature --

Miguel Teotónio

Miguel Teotonio's gear list:Miguel Teotonio's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D200 Sony Alpha 7 Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow