Started Mar 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Retro Joe
Regular MemberPosts: 225Gear list
Like?
returning to NX200
Mar 8, 2012

Waited on Sony nex 7 far too long and the NX200- as most know- has a better line of lenses. I owned it briefy last year but didn't give it enough time for me to adjust to shooting without a viewfinder.

Recently I have wanted the Canon G1X which got me to reconsider the NX200 after reading the DPR review. The IQ potential is greater with the Samsung...mostly at ISO range where I live, under 800. And I must note a strength that seems to go unnoticed; the AEB of the 200, it gave me some great HDR shots.

One other thing, I used the 5n for manual shooting and that cured me of ongoing interest with that approach...especially if shooting without a viewfinder.

Summing it up, as a past owner of NX10 and still user of TL-500, it is good to be back with Samsung for my main use camera. I am no fanboy but I have an appreciation for Samsung style and innovation.

See you all around the forum.
--
Joe
Central Florida

Samsung NX10 Samsung NX200 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow