Started Mar 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ryan2007
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,237Gear list
Like?
Ipad 3 not worth getting IF
Mar 8, 2012

IMO if you have an iPad 2 non-3g or will not use that 4g ability. Keep in mind when the iPad 4 comes out in a year they will build on what is already there and of course who know if an SD card slot is in the future.

Yes, its great and if you have the original iPad or this is the first 100% yes get it.

A Macbook air or pro I think is not that cumbersome (small one) and you have better computing power if you want to take your iMac or desktop with you.

Ipad is nice for lots of stuff, but I think a generation iPad 4 or 5 is worth the wait and the price will never go down unless competition really heats up, who knows.

I have a digital camera and don't need the iPad to do that, clear or say better screen ok, how sharp is sharp and did the iPad 2 suck so much everyone said the screen is bad, no you still bought it, Point is to consider features and if it makes sense. iPad 2 dropped $100 at this point anyway.

Ipad is the future and I agree with that, but certain things IMO are worth waiting for marked improvement and I would rather get that new lens you may have been eyeing, it will last a lot longer IMO

ryan2007's gear list:ryan2007's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow