Started Mar 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cgarrard
Forum ProPosts: 14,342Gear list
Like?
K5 Popularity
Mar 7, 2012

Gotta say I'm still kind of shocked to see the level of popularity of the K5 on the net. Latest 1001noisycameras poll shows the K5 above the rest of the crowd- that was pleasing to see.

My only wish is that Pentax made the new limited version of the K5 in gunmetal or some other color than Silver since that has kind of already been done with the Limited K5 some time ago.

What a wildly popular camera. Surely it isn't perfect but it's right up there close to that ideal.

I've been looking at the new high ISO shots from the D4 and MKIII cameras too, and I think the K5 holds its own with them based on what samples are there so far.

That too is pretty amazing considering the new cameras have larger sensors and new processors- and all that.

Carl

http://photographic-central.blogspot.com/

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude; nothing can help the man with wrong one."
-Thomas Jefferson

Nikon D4 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EpicNew
alsoNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow