Started Mar 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Suzi Morris
Regular MemberPosts: 156
Like?
White E-P3 - opinions from an owner please
Mar 7, 2012

I hope Im not starting a new thread when there is already one out there but I am buying the E-P3 and cannot decide what colour. I am unable to see one as no photo shops near me have this camera and I would just like an opinion on the white from someone who owns this colour.

Is it a slippery and plasticky finish? I will probably order from Amazon who are brilliant at taking returns but I dont want to get into that if I can avoid it. I def dont want the silver and the white looks lovely but worried that it would feel a little 'cheaper' looking than the black. Also, is the white a dirt magnet or easy to wipe clean? Is it a white that would perhaps yellow a little if used in the sun (I spend alot of time in the south of Italy).

Its very frustrating not being able to see this camera before purchase but hey ho, thank god for the net!

Many thanks to anyone who posts.

Suzi

Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow