Started Mar 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jam91
Regular MemberPosts: 118
Like?
matter of opinion. please help.
Mar 7, 2012

I have only been into photography for just over a year now, and I adopted the m4/3 system because it was a great way to get exceptional photo quality combined with the ease of use of basically a point and shoot.

A year later, I'm not sure if I should continue to invest in the m4/3 system. I know I will continue photography for the rest of my life, which should be long enough since I'm only in college now.

Currently, I don't feel limited at all by the m4/3 system, but as time goes on, will I? I'm never dissatisfied with the quality of my shots, so long as I shoot them correctly. Basically, I would like a few opinions on whether or not to keep going with m4/3 or start to invest in higher grade equipment since I will be going at it for quite a long time?

I'm only asking because I'm extremely interested in the EM5 but don't know if I should buy it if I'm going to feel limited by the m4/3 system a few years down the road.

Thanks in advance.
Joe.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow