Started Mar 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mpgxsvcd
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,604Gear list
Like?
Is the GH2 the Ultimate Hybrid camera?
Mar 6, 2012

Is the GH2 the Ultimate Hybrid camera? I think that the fact that the GH2 can take high quality 1920x1080 stills during super high quality high bit rate(When hacked) video makes it the single best hybrid camera available today.

I shot the video below of my sons Nationals climbing competition. I also shot simultaneous stills throughout the videos. I shot 720p @ 60 FPS for most of the shots because I wanted to do slow motion. However, some of the shots are 1080p @ 30 FPS. You probably can't see any difference in detail though.

All of these clips were shot with the no adverse affects hack settings. I shot about 3 hours of footage in 1-2 minute increments without any failures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-QyrtTDHs0

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow