OK - had a good play:
1) manual focus assist (sort of poor mans focus peaking)
2) Perfect optical match with the Raynox 2025 and Raynox M-250
5) Cute Japanese colleague saying 'arigato, arigato' when I showed her (for buying Japanese )
6) OVF is good
1) Noise above 400ISO and lots of noise above 800ISO that Noise Ninja has difficulty with - especially in bird feathers
2) Slow and iffy focus in low light
3) Spare batteries!!!! Where are they?!
I think in moderate to good light this is an amazing superzoom and I look forward to using it more - but I'll go back to my K5 when light or conditions get difficult.