Please give away your work for nothing!

Started Feb 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ARShutterbug
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,124Gear list
Like?
Don't turn it down
In reply to Barry Fitzgerald, Mar 5, 2012

You shouldn't turn this down!!! To get these wonderful photos and videos, you require three months in the town, all living expenses paid. You ask that they provide you with the same holiday services that they're advertising so that you can concentrate on your work. Alternatively, you ask that Kay Lynch and everyone else working for this non-profit turn over all salaries to the common cause of beautification and recording that beautification. If you can't make money, neither can anyone else. I notice how some "non-profits" with no money seem to be able to pay people to push paper around and also pay for overpriced Website-building contractors, but refuse to pay for the photography. Oh, you'd also like free placement for a photo booth where you will make money on tourism photography. That's what I'd be asking for, if I wanted to stay there for the long term and there was a market for tourism photography.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow