Fuji at the Focus Image Show - X10 orb info

Started Mar 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
expressivecanvas
Contributing MemberPosts: 754Gear list
Like?
Re: lightandday translation by moi
In reply to aeneon, Mar 5, 2012

Dear Monsieur Fran├žois-Xavier C

I thank you for your e-mail and for the interest that you've taken on Fujifilm poducts.

I did receive your request abt this blooming phenomenom on your Fujifilm X10.

I am intitled to inform you that our big Japan company is aware about this problem. An update with firmware that will correct this problem will be proposed very soon.

I hope I have answered your question, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Cordially,

Mikael
Support Technic Fujifilm

So, it looks to me like Fujifilm in France is telling us that Fuji plans another firmware 'fix' on the 12th of March (or to be announced on March 12th). As I have stated before, the few comments and even fewer actions from Fuji simply appears as though Fuji is trying to delay returns in the hope that customers will either reconsider returning their cameras or wait so long that they exceed their return grace period and therefore will be unable to return their faulty cameras.

Who really believes that a firmware update will actually fix this problem? I feel like we have gone back in time to December again. Really Fuji? This is the best you can do?

Patrick

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow