Why the insane number of 5D3 detractors?

Started Mar 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FuzyWuzy
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Why the insane number of 5D3 detractors?
Mar 3, 2012

Hey guys i havent posted in eons. but seriously, why are there so many people who are posting forum messages about how they are going to migrate to Nikon and that the 36MP Nikon D800 is going to blow the 5D3 out of the water/ the 5d3 is DOA/Canon is run by retards etc?

It seems to me that just a while ago every one was saying Canon is foolish for cramming megapixels and now the roles are reversed? and NOW PEOPLE ARE PILING ON THE HATE for the lack of a MP increase?

It seems to me that Canon actually listened by

1) not piling on MPs and focusing on noise/DR

2) putting in a much better AF system that Ascough apparantly says is good http://blog.jeffascough.com/photographers/2012/03/canon-eos-5d-mark-iii-review.html
(yes yes he is a spokesman)

3) improving the build

4) adding dual card slots

5) improving FPS

worse still, the pictures that everyone is crying buckets of tears about arent fair comparisms... they arent even the same pictures for goodness sakes...

why the hate??? its just amazingly confusing to me as it appears that Canon actually listened and now once again the forums are filled with omg canon-you-screwed-up-i-hate-you

anti-establishment much? why no oversubscribed threads about nikon-you-fool-for-running-the-MP-race-at-expense-of-ISO/noise-performance??

someone enlighten me. why the whining??

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow