ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SLOtographer
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,913Gear list
Like?
**** This Week Through Your m43 (3/3/12) ****
Mar 3, 2012

M43 Onion Rumors

My trusted sources have finally figured out who made the sensor for the EM5. It is Panasonic after all. The source of the confusion is centered on one particularly brilliant, if emotional, panasonic engineer. He has been designing these sensors for a long time, and is very proud of them. But whenever he visits the DPR forums, he's disappointed by all the chatter about noise and dynamic range. Feeling his wonderful creations are looked down upon, it is too much for him to handle. So the brilliant man, Hideo Yoshida, changed his name to Aul Pneu out of defiance, threatening to leave Panasonic if not given more credit for his work. Thus, Olympus and Panasonic have decided to tell everyone about their latest sensors...

Reporter: Tell us about the sensor in the EM5.

Olympus Representative: It's an Aul Pneu design.

Reporter: Fantastic! Our readers will be delighted to hear that it is an all new design. Can you tell us if Panasonic made this sensor?

Olympus Representative: Like I said, it's an Aul Pneu design and architecture.

Reporter: Oh I see . You can't tell us who made it.

Instructions:

1. Respond to THIS FIRST message to create a subthread hosting your images. Recent images are suggested, but older images are fine.

2. Change the TITLE of your message. Include text and information about how the photos were taken, exposure specs, etc.

3. View and comment on photos from at least one other person.

Thank you for your participation!
--
SLOtographer

"If we limit our vision to the real world, we will forever be fighting on the minus side of things, working only too make our photographs equal to what we see out there, but no better." -- Galen Rowell

SLOtographer's gear list:SLOtographer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MiscNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow