Started Mar 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ShawnR
Regular MemberPosts: 423
Like?
Display Ideas?
Mar 2, 2012

I work at a park where there is a rather large lake. The hours I work in the park allow me to see some spectacular views during sunrise, and sunset. As an amateur photographer, I often capture shots of these views, and would like to share them with the public.

Every year there is a park festival: arts and crafts, food vendors, bands, dance groups, historic re-enactments and exhibits. It's along the lines of a large street festival inside the park. I'm considering renting a booth space, and displaying prints of the morning and evening views of the park - just so people can see the beauty of the place during the hours the facility is not available to the public. I'm not interested in selling prints - just want folks to see what it looks like.

Problem I have is not knowing if there is any way to display prints. All I'll have access to is an EZ Up canopy. I'd really like to share the images with folks, but don't want to commit to a $50 booth fee and not have a means of display.

Might any of you have some suggestions?

In advance, thank you.
--
Shawn R McEntee

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow