Started Mar 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DLBlack
Forum ProPosts: 11,034Gear list
Like?
New Camera Toy - Pentax GPS
Mar 2, 2012

I guess I just had to buy some new camera gear toy and ended up with the Pentax GPS.

It is amazing how it uses the contacts in the hotshoe to work. It all seem to work really well. It is kind of a pain to calibrate by roatating in three axles. Still it is neat to see the coordinates, azimuth and vertical angle of the photo. I haven't tried the astro tracking feature. The sky conditions was just not right with a half moon the stars could not really be seen.

A walk at Hayswood Nature Preseve. This bridge was over the Blue River was released with a new bridge. The old bridge sat in a field for nine years until it was finally moved to this park. It is now a boot bridge across Indian Creek.

I am sure the gps feature will come in handy geotagging my photos when I am on my 3 week southern Florida vacation.

Dave
--

DLBlack's gear list:DLBlack's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +25 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow