Panyleica 25mm owners, PLEASE can you assist me! please!

Started Mar 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vintoe
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
Panyleica 25mm owners, PLEASE can you assist me! please!
Mar 2, 2012

Heya to anybody reading this. I've scoured the forums and various review sites, both technical lens review sites and real world use ones and I've come to really like the m43's system for its balance of size/performance.

There is just one more thing that I would like to see before putting money down into the system. I know the oly 45mm 1.8 and panyleica 25mm 1.4 can produce stunning portraits with a shallow dof and excellent bokeh rendering in the oof areas HOWEVER i was wondering what images will end up looking like using it for full body rather than head+shoulder / upper body portraits.

So if you own the panyleica, could you kindly post some images of FULL BODY PORTRAITS (head to toe in standing/leaning position, rather than sitting) shot at f/1.4? oh and also it would be preferable to see images of an adult of average height rather than full body shots of children/animals!

(n.b. I post this after having tried to search this forum and flickr for good examples but could not locate full body shots of adults wide open. I also know that it is equivalent to FF 50mm f2.8 or APSC 35 f~1.8 but could not locate definitive full length shots of these either)

Many thanks in advance!!!

vintoe's gear list:vintoe's gear list
Sony FE PZ 28-135mm F4 G OSS
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow