Started Mar 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wonk
Forum MemberPosts: 70Gear list
Like?
Remember, its a beginners forum...
Mar 2, 2012

I am a beginner, I know less than you. Please just answer the question or ignore my thread, but please, don't lecture, chastise or talk down to me. This isn't a paid for college course from which an accredited degree will be attained.

Act as you would, as if we were talking face to face in a coffee house, courteous, kind and with respect. (I realize email evolves into unintended personality. this can't always be helped) Personally, I find it humorous and somewhat puzzling, at the very pronounced change in the typical internet conversation. You may all be very stern, kurt individuals that always "tell it like it is" in the real world. My experience in common everyday conversation in the real world, indicate very different common personalities. Generally, people would never say face to face what they right in these forums. Beee yourself!

It is completely reasonable to call me on the fact you have already answered my question in a previous post and I should have the respect to follow the advice or give reason not to and not post the question again. >

Presumably, you do this, posting to forums like this one, to teach those who are new to this art form, because you have a true and deep-seeded love for it and wish to have others discover the joy of photography. Please remember that. This is a hobby for most of us. If this is a great place to get exposure for your resume, shove the resume up your... I should probably stop there.

Please, don't take yourselves so seriously. Laugh a little, joke a little, tease a little, but please, don't be a douche-bag.

I will now accept my fate of being placed on a mirror and banished into the nether regions of the internet, never to post on dpreview again... Sincerely - me!

wonk's gear list:wonk's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +7 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow