ORB Explanation = Batch issues

Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
GaryJP
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,066Gear list
Like?
Re: No ... how tiresome that this comes up every 3 days ...
In reply to lacro, Mar 1, 2012

Wise decision. Not everyone can afford a new camera every year.

And some of those suckered into buying this lemon could be stuck with it for a long, long time.

lacro wrote:

Ok, being a $ 600 prospective buyer, I will wait until the next X10 camera solves this issue.

I've been persuaded that this is the best Compact Cam I can get, but I can't afford to spend that money in my main camera, with that faulty issue.

I sincerely expect a development, that answer our prayers.

Many prospective buyers might not know this orbs issue existence, due to not knowing DPR and their reports, BUT if I'm going to spend US$ 600, i would check it out there, and sooner or later, they will get to this very some point.

Fujifilm might not answer shortly to our claims, but I believe it should be in their best interest to leave this nightmare behind.

Cheers, Carlos

-- hide signature --

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.” Ernst Haas

http://garyp.zenfolio.com/p518883873/

GaryJP's gear list:GaryJP's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Canon PowerShot G1 X Sony RX100 II G1 X II Canon EOS-1D Mark III +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow