ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
newlens
Contributing MemberPosts: 617Gear list
Like?
Fujifilm X-Pro 1 - A first look
Mar 1, 2012

Hi folks,

I am a professional wedding/portrait/travel photographer and Fujifilm have hired me to shoot some images for their upcoming product launch of the X-Pro 1 in Canada. They have also asked me to provide feedback to them as they are very interested in finding out a working pro's thoughts on the system after using it for a while. I know they have cameras in other photographer's hands (like Zack Arias in the USA) and I am impressed that they are interested in what we have to say.

Fujifilm have asked me not to share any images (at least not yet) as they want to present them to the press/public when the product launches in Canada, but gave me the go ahead to speak about the camera and lenses. Keep in mind it is a pre-production camera but it does seem to have fairly recent firmware on it.

Anyway, I have been using the camera in my studio for a week now and have it for another week. I am using it on assignments and with real clients - I wanted to know if this is a camera I would be happy to use alongside (or perhaps, instead of) my other gear. If you are interested in my initial impressions, you can read them here:

http://holyfstop.blogspot.com/2012/03/fujifilm-x-pro-1-first-look.html

Take care and as I find out more about the camera (and start using a production unit), I will be more than happy to share that information.

Cheers,
Roel

newlens's gear list:newlens's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D610
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow