Started Feb 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
persianpaddy
Forum MemberPosts: 61
Like?
Recommended UK/Ireland dealer for X100?
Feb 29, 2012

As mentioned in another thread, Iv'e finally made up my mind and am going to purchase a Fuji X100. Saw it in flesh, loved it, etc.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer in UK and Ireland to buy it from or do you think it makes no difference where you buy it from?

I have a really nice local camera shop in Dublin that has it for about €100 more than online UK retailers and I would be happy with that (don't care about the price difference too much). The only thing stopping me from purchasing it there is that they may not have as much turnover as the larger UK dealers and therefore their stock may be of older lens. Although there's no indication that Fuji has actually addressed the SAB issue other than anecdotes, I'd still like to play safe and buy one that's manufactured as late as possible, just in case.

Do you think amazon.co.uk would be my best bet? Or Harrison Cameras, Park Cameras, WEX, etc? Any thoughts/recommendations Greatly appreciated.

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow