ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Capedutchy
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
search for advise
Feb 28, 2012

Hola,

Who can advise us what camera to buy as we want to buy a digital camera, now only shooting pictures with a simple Canon digital pocket camera and gives us lot of frustration, and I used to work with the reflex camera from 1991 untill 1996 with the Olympus OM-2, ... programme and I really fell for this camera.

After such a long period, we want to get seriously making real pictures again and buy a digital reflex camera wich can be compared with the OM-2;

reading some of the reviews, I concluded that Olympus is not so good in the digital section compared to Canon or so.

Who can advise me what to buy because there´s too much choice and I do not know where to start.

I want to take pictures of landscapes, macro (flowers, details in architecture), black-white, details and street/news photograpy, racing pictures like athletics, skating = sports, besides holiday pictures.

I want a camera not the beginners range for example now in offer by Media Markt: Canon EOS 1100D + EF 18-55 DC + EF 75-300 DC for 449,= euros
but I understand this is an beginners range.

I do not want a camera which will give me a lot of frustration after 3 months of use because the results or things I can do with it are so limited or it´s possibilities are dissappointing. But on the other hand I do not want a professional camera because I am not a professional (yet) and when my partner or I are going to follow lessons at a school to become a professional photographer maybe a more technical camera will be more appropriate. In the meantime we want to buy a digital reflex camera.

Can somebody tell us where to look or whom to talk to to get some serious advise.
Thanx a lot, 28-2-2012
Diana

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow