When will DPR review the XPro1????

Started Feb 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
NeilCam
Contributing MemberPosts: 931
Like?
Re: When will DPR review the XPro1????
In reply to dellaaa, Feb 28, 2012

The amusing thing about this post is the slight against pro photographers who are given pre-production versions to test. The accusation that they're essentially paid shills is a fine piece of nonsensical conspiracy theory so beloved of the internet.

There's also the belief that DPReview is totally impartial despite it being owned by Amazon.

Funnily enough I would tend to think the likelihood of a review being influenced by a manufacture is the reverse of the OP's assertion. However, overall I think both types are on the whole impartial. If only because I still have some faith in human nature and don't feel the need to accuse anyone or thing that doesn't agree with my preconceptions as being rigged.

Neil

dellaaa wrote:

I am sick of all the speculation, the comments made by people who never touched the camera (myself included on the pricing), the company posted images comparing the camera to poorly taken medium format images and the sponsored posts by professional photographers hand picked by Fuji to test the camera (do you really think that will be an objective review)?

DPreview, when will you test this so that we can make an objective decision on the camera????

While you are at it, how about testing the Nikon D800E.

Attack fanboys!!!!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow