Started Feb 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JClaude
Senior MemberPosts: 2,644Gear list
Like?
Loosing trust in Canon?
Feb 28, 2012

I am a Canon user, if you check my profile, you can see that easily. Not long ago I picked up a 5DII as I needed something lite for some travel and I was really pleasantly surprised with it, and of course got a bit excited with the upcoming 5D III/X .
Now it seems that the upgrade, mega pixel wise, will only of 1Mp !

I dont care how much most in here bang their hands at the "low noise" wall, but, how can I keep my trust, and keep investing in a company that is showing a big technology inability to evolve and compete??

Canon should have had been able to produce an increase in mega pixel as well as all the other advancements (?) the new camera might bring. I dont want half a solution.

Canon needs to stop assuming we, those whose our money on them, will gobble anything they throw at us.

I am going to keep in eye on what happens with the 1D line until the end of the year and if disappointment remains I will have no option but to start investing my money in a brand that can show me they will actually keep up.

-- hide signature --

Jean-Claude

JClaude's gear list:JClaude's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM +19 more
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow