Started Feb 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lars Juhl Jensen
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
Konica Hexanons on E-PL2
Feb 27, 2012

With the risk of adding fuel to GAS fire, I want to share with you how nice the old Konica Hexanons look on an E-PL2.

For me it started with the Hexanon 50/1.7, which is dirt cheap and very sharp lens:

It continued with much smaller and almost equally sharp 40/1.8 - it was an offer too good to pass up:

From there I went faster with the 50/1.4, which is not as sharp but does wonders in low light:

And longer with the 200/4 - another offer that was too good to pass up:

I used the 40mm and 50mm lenses quite a lot before I got the M.Zuiko 45/1.8, which has largely replaced them for me. The 200mm is the longest lens I have and brighter than M.Zuiko 40-150mm, so I still use it a fair bit. All in all, I have found the Konica Hexanons to be very good value for money.

Lars Juhl Jensen's gear list:Lars Juhl Jensen's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +9 more
Olympus PEN E-PL2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow