Finally!!!!!! an Olympus system for me :)

Started Feb 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
aprosfoto
Forum MemberPosts: 99Gear list
Like?
Finally!!!!!! an Olympus system for me :)
Feb 27, 2012

I started taking pictures many, many years ago with a brand new Canon AE1, then came the Canon AE1 program, the F1...etc I've shot a ton of pictures with Canon, eventually getting up in the 21 megapixel sphere with my 5D mark II.

I've had my stint at pro work, magazine publications, weddings and such. Mostly my photo interests were landscapes, old buildings, wildlife and such.

I've always had a desire to go the Oly route but was too tied up in Canon gear to do so. I've read everyone's post in these forums for years, mostly Canon stuff but once in a while I'd come here to read your posts.

About 8 months ago financial issues forced me to sell all my photo gear, except for my studio stuff. I was really down for a while. Heck all I had left was a panny PS camera.

Things got better over time, and I have recovered enough to where my house is paid off and some money gets put away every month.

So, naturally I start looking for a new Camera. But this time, with no strings attached I am able to buy any brand I want, so I come back to the forums and look around, then I realize that now I can own an Olympus system like I always wanted.

I've read all the negative, as well as the positive. The positive far outwieghs the negative so I bought 2 620 bodies, 14-42/40-150/70-300/50mm/ and one FL36 flash.

I'm waiting for the stuff to arrive. After a few test runs I'll avidly post and join your discussions, if you don't mind....Thanks Oly fans

aprosfoto's gear list:aprosfoto's gear list
Olympus E-620 +1 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow