ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dresner
Regular MemberPosts: 291Gear list
Like?
How rugged is the A77?
Feb 26, 2012

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the idea that my A77 is actually tough! When I first got it, I was so scared to let it tap anything or bump into anything... but as time as progressed I have read about how weather and dust resistant it is and all in all a tough device. This thread got me really curious: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1037&message=40687280

I see people with their 7Ds and they are really rugged, banged up and seem like they have been thru it all and keep on tickin

So how rugged are these A77s? And are other brands more rugged? A lot of people are writing about how their A77s have wear and tear issues after just a few months of use.

Curious me!

Thanks

dresner's gear list:dresner's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +3 more
Canon EOS 7D Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow