Started Feb 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
modenaboy
Forum MemberPosts: 95
Like?
Some shots with Voigtlander 25 f/0.95 and PEN-2
Feb 26, 2012

I'm waiting on a new Olympus OM-D, and have a Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 for it, and borrowed an Olympus PEN-2 to start playing with it. Here's a few shots, first two are wide open (matches at home in a fairly dark room in the evening, flower just after sunset outside), second two are at f/8 in the afternoon.

On the second shot, plum leaves, I gave it a heavy copper color tint, the others have some minor color/exposure correction, all done with DxO Optics.

The flickr links are the full size versions. I've been shooting mainly with a NEX-5N and Voigtlander lenses, or a Fuji X100 - love them both, but want to explore M4/3 and the OM-D pushed me over the edge. I have an adapter for my existing M mount lenses, so the crop factor of 2 vs 1.5 doubles my mileage on each lens too.

I like the Voigtlander M4/3 Nokton 25mm a lot, it is a heavy lens for its size though. Need to get out to some better places and take pictures with it, hoping to do that soon, these four were just the first few things I could find between work and home, nothing too exciting, but thought it would be interesting to see the range the lens has regarding DoF from f/0.95 to f/8.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow