Will the D800e smell better than the D800?

Started Feb 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
noneyabidnis
Regular MemberPosts: 199
Like?
Will the D800e smell better than the D800?
Feb 26, 2012

Like a lot of people, I really can't decide whether to get the D800 or the D800e. I've been trying to make a list of "pros" and "cons" (cons as in negative things, not the people that are in prison) about each. One thing I seem to can't find any info about, though, is how each camera smells. I'm a little surprised this was left out of all the "hands on reviews". With something that's smushed up against your face so much, the way it smells is very important.

If it smells like grilled hot dogs and french fries, then that is a lot better than smelling like a shower drain. Unless you use a lot of soap and shampoo that smells like grilled hot dogs and french fries, then the shower drain is not a good metaphor. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying, though - I would write out more examples but I hurt my wrist today when I fell down the stairs.

-- hide signature --

I am the M&M of taking pictures.

Nikon D800 Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow