Started Feb 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
noneyabidnis
Regular MemberPosts: 199
Like?
It's time to say goodbye.
Feb 25, 2012

After a week of enduring relentless ridicule and insults it's becoming more and more difficult to simply turn the other cheek and not say anything. Rather than lower myself to such negativity, though, I've decided to sell my Nikon D700 and purchase a Leica. It should arrive in the mail early next week and at that point, I will no longer be able to post on the D3-1 / D700 forums without being dishonest about my camera so I will instead frequent the Leica forums. I'm hoping that the people there will be a little more patient and friendly.

I admit that I may not be the sharpest tack in the drawer, but I've learned that in life, it's always important to keep a positive attitude, and always be open to learning. One has to look no further than the great American hero Lance Armstrong to see the rewards it will reap in life - he wasn't even supposed to be on the mission that resulted him being the first man to step foot on the moon. But everyone realized how positive his outlook on life was, and his can-do attitude and coolness under pressure, and he got the nod.

If you ever decide to move to a Leica camera, please don't be shy about saying hello to me and I'll greet you with a smile and a friendly "hello!" right back at you.

Goodbye.
--
I am the M&M of taking pictures.

Nikon D3 Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
LMAONew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow