Started Feb 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Enrico Barile
Junior MemberPosts: 28Gear list
Like?
Fujifilm X-Pro1, test images!
Feb 24, 2012

I visited a Fujifilm press event today in Stockholm, Sweden. This gave me the opportunity to take some test images with the new X-Pro1. I used the 35/1,4 lens plus the 60/2,4 Macro lens (only for a couple of images). Did't manage to get my hands on the wide angle lens. The images are now on my web site. Full size JPGs for free downloading. I will also ad RAW images tomorrow or on Sunday. They can be converted with Silkypics (free 30 days trial on their web site). My site is in Swedish, but you will understand the image data. I will ad a basic English translation soon. My first impressions of the camera, the lenses and the image quality: Well, it's easy to summerize. I have only used the camera for about 30 minutes, but so far I'm very impressed. Here's the link: http://alltombild.se/tillverkare/fujifilm/fujifilm-x-pro1-i-stockholm-testbilder/

Enrico Barile's gear list:Enrico Barile's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Leica M9-P Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +14 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow