Leica Ultravid HD 10x42 HD Binoculars, killer price!

Started Feb 23, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hongkongprof
Forum MemberPosts: 60
Like?
Leica Ultravid HD 10x42 HD Binoculars, killer price!
Feb 23, 2012

I received these amazing Leica Ultravid 10x42 HD binocs through a friend who picked them up in person at the Leica factory. They have literally been used for 10 minutes on my balcony here in Hong Kong, and otherwise are untouched. Included are the objective and eyepiece caps (you have to see the quality of these), original Leica strap, and the matching Leica Cordura case. These are the real deal. Fantastic glasses (note that these are the latest HD version, with better AR coatings and a special treatment on the objectives that makes them shed dust and water). Waterproof to 5 meters submersion! Check the online ratings--binocs of this size simply don't come better than this. These are way overkill for me, and belong in the hands of a serious birder, outdoorsman, etc.; I'd be better off with some pocket binocs. $2199 at Amazon (check it yourself). These can be yours for $1600, and I'll cover fully insured EMS shipping. I have extensive and impeccable references, yours upon request. Email for photos if seriously interested. Thanks for reading my post!

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow