Started Feb 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gareth hacon
Regular MemberPosts: 116
Like?
36mp is enough and more...
Feb 23, 2012

Whilst I believe that Nikon's latest and greatest D800/E will be a bench mark for most of the photographic community there will be higher MP sensors in the future. A lot of people are complaining about the amount of data that this camera will capture. Resulting in both 'Better photography techniques' and 'Newer computer equipment'.

STOP COMPLAINING!

Good photography techniques is something that you all must understand, some have proven this better than others.

Your hardware may still be OK. I purchased an iMac in June 2008 and since then I have processed both D3X 24mp files and Phase One 60.5pm files. Yes it may be a little slow but it still processes the files and until the OS or the latest capture/processing software exceeds the computers spec I am quite happy.

Nikon and Canon will continue to to demand more out of you as photographers!

Learn good photography techniques, stop the bitching and perhaps start posting constructive posts.

Regards
Gareth Hacon
http://www.garethhacon.com

Nikon D3X Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow