Started Feb 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Skip_
Contributing MemberPosts: 527
Like?
Rented a Sony 70-400g
Feb 23, 2012

I have the Sony 70-300G but have always been curious about the 70-400G so I rented one from LensRental.com for 5 days to check it out. They currently cost around $1800.00 and are rumored to be raising to $2000.00 soon. I must say I can't get enough of this lens. Most of my photos are keepers with this lens and are real sharp and even at 400mm f5.6. I kept trying to find a reason to not buy this expensive lens and keep on using my 70-300G but I couldn't. The unit they sent me looks brand new and not a scratch on it. When it was time to return it I email them and asked if they could let me know when they had one that needed to be retired and they replied that I could keep this one for $1250.00. I jumped all over that and now it is mine. Well mine and Master Card's that is. Now I just need to find a way to pay for it. I am really a happy camper!

Skip

Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow