Online classes

Started Feb 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
garypaul1256
Regular MemberPosts: 136Gear list
Like?
Re: Online classes
In reply to Glenn, Feb 22, 2012

Wow this is how you respond to someone interpreting you text as telling me to just read a book. I have read books and now I want to be more interactive with people and a class room structure. I never said you didn't understand what I wrote but I was stating that I have read a few things already and was ready to move on from books.

Glenn wrote:

this is exactly why I directed you to Gary's book. it's as much about how to do photography as it is about the camera. Really I did read and understand your question here and frankly if you're not going to bother comprehending the answers your given then you are not going to be successful learning on your own without someone pointing things out for you.

garypaul1256 wrote:

I have read David Busch's guide and I have read the camera manual. Now I would like more than just the camera part of photography. I'm thinking about doing part time work with my camera.

garypaul1256's gear list:garypaul1256's gear list
Sony SLT-A55 Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow