Inkjetfly 2nd Generation Cartridges are Junk!

Started Feb 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bluehighwayman
Regular MemberPosts: 129
Like?
Inkjetfly 2nd Generation Cartridges are Junk!
Feb 22, 2012

My Epson R1800 was printing beautifully using Epson ink no problems with clogged printheads in all the six years I've owned it. Even when I packed it away for a move for two months after setting it up again it printed without any problem. Since I've started printing more I decided refillable cartridges might be a great way to save money. After a lot of research I settled on the Inkjetfly 2nd generation cartridges and ink. I build my own computers and have since 1982 so am very computer and printer literate. Following Inkjetfly's instructions I installed the set of cartridges which began this nightmare. I ran through two complete refills trying to print the purge page which after 60 or 70 copies still had puddles of black ink and colors missing. No I didn't run the head cleaning numerous times only twice as per Inkjetfly's instructions. Leo is totally unresponsive and no one answers their phone. Bottom line I'm taking this crap out of the printer and going back to Epson ink if the printer can be saved at this point. Cost of the 2nd gen set with ink $198 US wow what a lesson!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow