Which Nikon DSLR body would you get a tattoo of?

Started Feb 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
noneyabidnis
Regular MemberPosts: 199
Like?
Which Nikon DSLR body would you get a tattoo of?
Feb 22, 2012

I've decided that I want to get a tattoo (my first one - I'm soo nervous and excited!). I want it to be of a Nikon DLSR body. I'm going to get it done on my lower back so that when I wear professional looking clothes, it can't be seen. But when I get a bit wild sometimes a jump in the pool or something, the world will see it. Of course, I'll probably start getting all sorts of questions from people like when I carry my camera ("What kind of camera is that? How many megapixels is it?"), but I hoping it won't be tooo overwhelming.

I was inspired to do this after the D800 was released - it's such a beautiful machine.

However, Nikon has released many beautiful machines over the past 10 years. I'm not sure. I've narrowed it down to five - what do you think? (note, the lens, of course, will be the classic Nikkor 50mm f/1.4)

1.) D4

2.) D800

3.) D100 (going old school - yah buddy!)

4.) D700

5.) D800e.

Does anyone else have a Nikon camera body tattoo? If so, which model?

-- hide signature --

I am the M&M of taking pictures.

Nikon D100 Nikon D4 Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow