Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
monsterfotos
New MemberPosts: 14Gear list
Like?
Order Placed Feb 1st, shipping status changed today to 02/22/12
Feb 21, 2012

I ordered from the Sony Store online as many of you have. I too have received all kinds of changes in shipping updates by phone with the customer reps. Even as of last night when I had contacted them again I was informed that my shipping date was looking to now be 03/23/2012. Although they did mention that it could still go out on time. On time being 03/02/2012. On the website in my account, in my order history, my shipping date status always reflected the date I had placed my order (02/01/2012). To my surprise this afternoon it had change to reflect tomorrow's date (02/22/2012). Do I believe it? I don't know. My mind is telling me not to believe it but once again I hold out hope it will finally ship out tomorrow. Let me know if any of you are seeing the same thing.

Side note: I would've given up on the Sony Store online but I need to finance it for the next several months and they have no interest for 12 months with their Sony Financial Card. That's why for now I stick with them.

monsterfotos's gear list:monsterfotos's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow