Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
David247
Senior MemberPosts: 2,406Gear list
Like?
Details, details, details. FZ150 19 images
Feb 21, 2012

Well I haven't posted much recently, well down from the time a month or so ago when I was usually running 2nd or 3rd in total posts. Been a hectic month or two.

Today started out cloudy but the sun came out so decided to get out with my FZ150 and shoot some images, but instead of wide sweeping overviews, wanted to focus on details, line, shape and form. Below are the result of today's shoot. Enjoy and let me know what you think. Images shot RAW and processed in Aperture.

Oh, and please note that while the date is correct, for some reason the times are completely off. Will have to check my camera time settings. Except for one taken a couple of weeks ago, these were all shot between 10:30-11:30 AM Mountain time, today.

These next 4 are using the FZ150 close-up (macro) focus at different focal lengths. First image is an overview of the scene followed bye wide (4.5mm), medium (21.2mm) and max telephoto (108mm) closeups demonstrating different closeup perspectives of the same subject.

And the rest of the bunch.

-- hide signature --
 David247's gear list:David247's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Olympus E-510
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow