X10: Went looking for orbs last night

Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Reg Natarajan
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Re: X10: Went looking for orbs last night
In reply to Silent Oracle, Feb 21, 2012

Silent Oracle wrote:

Reg, I enjoyed viewing your work. I would just say one thing....while you may not get worked-up over small things, your comments indicate that you do get worked-up at the individuals who find the orb situation unacceptable.

I saw several of your photos where orbing is present; I would not have shown those myself - but I'm not about to call you 'the devil incarnate' for showing them.

Jada,

Very fair point, and for what it's worth, I didn't mean to disparage those who politely and reasonably state that the orbs are unacceptable to them. That they are acceptable to me doesn't mean that everyone should adopt my "use what you have" approach to photography which doesn't center on IQ. I use my cell phone for many of my photos, and I don't expect people here to adopt that as an operating method, either. I have my way, others have theirs.

I did, however, mean to disparage those who escalate this unnecessarily and who appear to think of Fujifilm as being the rough moral equivalent to Union Carbide when they wiped out Bhopal. I posted a couple of times in the comments area and was called all kinds of fun names. On the other hand, most of the people who have replied here have been entirely polite and reasonable.

-- hide signature --

Reg Natarajan
http://www.BBAD.com

Reg Natarajan's gear list:Reg Natarajan's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-E1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow