Letter to Fujifilm UK re X10

Started Feb 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
trevor white
Forum MemberPosts: 84
Like?
Re: Letter to Fujifilm UK re X10
In reply to Riprap, Feb 21, 2012

Riprap wrote:

As you 'write to you to express my dilemma as a potential customer' and not as a customer, I would, if I was Fuji, either question your undertaking.

Your actions could be interpreted as: 1) Trolling, 2) Seeking to do this (possibly for financial reward) to undermine a product/company 3) Uninformed opinion.

I see little utility in your approach, and, being a Fuji customer that actually has an X10, consider your efforts in this matter to be more of a hindrance to getting any technical issues with the camera resolved.

What utter trash this post is above.

How can a letter written in the way the OP wrote his, be construed as anything but a clear expression of feeling of a "potential" customer for Fuji. I'd bet that the views of the OP are / have been shared by a great many "potential" buyers of not only the X10, but the XS-1 also. I know I am one.

I was also very interested in the X10, also for a holiday I recently took to the Caribbean (specular highlights ahoy...as well as many many night shots) but decided against it on the strength of what SO MANY others with REAL WORLD experience of the X10 had stated about it. To buy the camera regardless "might" (and most likely would) have meant a great deal of ruined shots.

The OP is simply expressing his frustration at the fact that an otherwise perfectly specced camera for his proposed needs, is effectively ruled out of the equation due to rather sloppy standards, from a company who THEMSELVES STATE, that they WILL NOT abide by.

Where's the problem with that.?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow