Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bangers and Mash
Senior MemberPosts: 1,121Gear list
Like?
It never ceases to amaze me!
Feb 21, 2012

Hi everyone. Some of you probably know that I returned my V1, but I still like coming here to visit.

I spent some time this morning reading some of dp's camera reviews and the comments posted by individuals regarding the reviews. It never ceases to amaze me that no matter what comes across the table there are some . . . well many that pick the camera apart. I'm convinced that if a manufacturer produced a PERFECT camera there would still be those that would find fault. Who was it that said . . . "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time". Isn't it true? I have to feel sorry for those individuals because no matter what camera they purchase, they will be focused so much on what the camera can't do that they will never enjoy what it can do. Hence, an unhappy photographer.

I know perhaps what some of you might be thinking . . . "why then did you take your V1 back"? Difference is, I didn't find fault with the camera. It did what it was made to do, take excellent pictures. No question there. It just missed a few features that I would have liked, that's all. But many individuals get so worked up and express such unnecessary negative comments. It’s totally uncalled for. My advice to these individuals, apply for a job. Obviously these companies are being deprived of their expertise.

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow