ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
profus
Forum MemberPosts: 80
Like?
M9P - is this a good offer??
Feb 21, 2012

Hi folks,

I've been thinking about getting M9 as a supplement to my D700 for several months now. I like IQ, size, whole concept and "stealth" factor of it...I do not like the price. Nothing new to be said about it...

Let me go to the point: I have possibility to buy 6 months old M9-P ( + extra battery ) in "as new" state ( I have seen it ) with less then 2000 images taken with it and all the papers & warranty for the rest 18 months together with Zeiss ZM 2/35 + hood ( bought together with camera - hence also 6 months old with warranty )

Price: 5300 € ( ca. 7100 $ ) for the combo ( new price here in Denmark for both items would be ca. 7300 € ( ca. 9700 $ )

Ps. I have noticed the the sensor need to be cleaned ( nothing dramatical though )

The seller himself offered, that we together visit Leica retailer where he bought the camera so I can be assured that the warranty is valid and ok. So I guess it should be no problems about that...

Any inputs on what more to check? Known issues? The camera looks completely as new, rangefinder seems to be aligned ( I made some very sharp test pics at f2 )...but I guess I'd better check everything now then to be sorry afterwards...

Thank you very much!

Alex

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow