Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Klein
Contributing MemberPosts: 969
Like?
V1 does NY pt 3 + Cool time lapse B&W Grand Central Station
Feb 21, 2012

Well, after I did my first two time lapse pics, I decided I wanted to try it out at the big Grand Central Station, which I thought would be great for this effect..and I think I got it the way I wanted to, in black and white which someone here had mentioned. I shot it from two different angles because somehow apple thinks they own grand central station. One of their goon's came over to me..I used the banister to put my camera on it..and said I have to hold the camera, so I continued shooting holding onto the strap thinking they may have thougth it would fall on someone..he came over again. I asked him politely if I could use a tripod.he said no...that somehow they have the rights to the landing....F* apple. Anyway I just took it over to the other side and continued shooting..hope you like it and the snaps I had fun shooting..any comments welcome as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhvCY_Bgu3A&context=C3b93b37ADOEgsToPDskL3kFOw-HOM4HCLNTITMAlr

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow