Started Feb 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mloscalzo91
Forum MemberPosts: 56
Like?
A Noob's Nightmare With RAW.
Feb 20, 2012

Today I decided to make a bold move and actually try to open and edit my RAW files.

Before this, I never bothered, I only shot in JPEG, which was fine and dandy for sharing online then suddenly, I'm taking a class that requires me to print out my photographs, that suddenly changes everything. So now I went out to shoot in RAW (and JPEG) and for the sake of trying to think of printing out my photos which is another complete story for me to hit me head on, I tried to touch my RAW files and everything fell apart.

I can barely get my wind wrapped around Photoshop as it is and then suddenly there's Photoshop RAW in which you edit your RAW files THEN convert the file over to JPEG and so on. This is a living nightmare to me. I honestly have no idea where to start or even what to do. I know this is just a rant, but I'm in desperate need of advice, of help.

So, my question is, what is your work flow when it comes to touching your RAW files & printing them?
--
I Don't Capture, I Create.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow