Started Feb 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 18,447Gear list
Like?
OM 50mm F1.4 Landscapes on the 5n.
Feb 19, 2012

I added another old OM lens to my collection. I managed to bag a decent OM 50mm F1.4 for the princely sum of £60. I know what I am getting with these lenses, they never disappoint and neither does this one, usable at all apertures. I shot these all at F5.6, which seems to be the sweet spot for this lens. The light was right for testing the lens so I just focused to infinity and fired away, dead easy. The resolution is excellent on all these old OM's on this sensor (5n) and edge sharpness is also bang on, hopefully you'll be able to see this from the shots. These are nothing special but if you've never been to England and wondered what rural England looks like this should give you a pretty good idea, spring looks like it's on the way too :).

The village where I live

-- hide signature --

It's a known fact that where there's tea there's hope.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow