Started Feb 18, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jon595
Forum MemberPosts: 54
Like?
2 Sigma f/2.8 zooms for Nikon
Feb 18, 2012

I have two Nikon mount lenses that I'm selling or trading. In a trade, I'd be open for an Olympus 17mm, Panasonic 14mm, Olympus 12mm, Olympus 14-150, Panasonic 14-140mm or Olympus 9-18mm. If you have any questions about them or want to make a deal/trade, please ask.

First lens for sale/trade is my Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM lens and a few filters with it. The lens is in excellent condition and has no marks or scratches. The glass is clean and free of any marks. The lens focus and zoom rings are smooth and the autofocus works great.

Included with the 27-70mm pkg for $650:

• Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM lens

• lens hood, front and rear caps

• lens case, original box, instructions

• 82mm UV filter

• square filter kit with filter holder and adapter rings for 77mm and 82mm threads

• 2 ND filters

• 1 graduated ND filter

• 1 circular polarizer

• includes shipping/paypal fees

The second lens is my Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Macro HSM II. The lens is in good condition. There are no marks or scratches on the lens or glass. The autofocus works very fast.

The only blemish on this lens is a very slight circle of haze or something inside of the front element. You can only see it when you tilt the lens at the right angle with light hitting it just right. I have not found it to impact image quality in any way, but I wanted to make sure any buyers are aware that something is there. I tried taking pictures of it, but was unable to really show it. If you have questions, please let me know.

Included for $475:

• Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Macro HSM II lens

• lens hood, front and rear caps

• tripod collar

• lens case, original box, instructions

• 77mm UV filter

• includes shipping/paypal fees

24-70 images:

70-200 images:

-- hide signature --

Just a hobbyist who loves to get out and take pictures.
http://www.jonathanhrovath.com

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: PA, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow